Six more videos cover off more daily questions put to us by our Patreons and youtubers.
- DO YOU DRINK AND SAIL?
- EIGHT ESSENTIAL CHEAP ITEMS FOR YOUR BOAT!
- SAILING WITH PETS!
- WHEN SHOULD YOU QUIT THE LIVEABOARD CRUISING LIFE?
- THE TRUTH ABOUT BOAT REFITS!
- ARE LIVEABOARD CRUISERS TOURISTS?
These episodes fall outside of our normal weekly vlogs so we’ve added them to our special Q&A PLAYLIST. You can view them all here from the comfort of followtheboat!
CLICK ON IMAGE TO WATCH VIDEO!
Our passage via Japan to Pacific North West is going to cost thousands of dollars, so we are busy trying to find ways of saving money.
- From this point our Patreon and Rum Fund pledges will be diverted towards prepping Esper.
- We have already started tightening our belts – e.g. we have postponed flying to UK to see family right now.
- We are applying for a bank loan.
If you would like to become a Followtheboat Mate and help us achieve this exciting adventure eastwards, please consider becoming a Patron or Rum Funder. You only need to pledge $2 per month to become a mate of ours, and in return you’ll always be the first to hear our news and plans. And your name will be in our video roll call!
Share this Post