- Intro – Pinch, punch!
- Happy Lunar New Year!
- Last podcast from the marina
- News on the new lithium batteries
- Jamie’s Achilles heel
- Will boat problems delay departure?
- Cleaning the boat in the tropics
- Do you suffer from heat exhaustion
- We’re going to be gorgeous
- Getting those Indonesian visas
- Provisioning for the next six weeks
- Fishing rod and reel prep
- Is background noise a problem?
- Talking helps…
- Should Liz dye her hair pink?
- We re-name “Nobody46820”
- What is Liz’s neck charm?
- Ep 287 – long walk at Sabah Tea Garden
- Ep 287 – Liz foot update
- Medical care prices and insurance
- Young sailors – keep fit and healthy!
- How to buy Jamie’s full res images
- We miss animals! But we’re not getting one
- Jamie’s plans for the rest of the day…
Do you reckon YOU are healthy enough to sail away?
Our no-holds-barred, no-frills podcasts are an unedited look at sailing and travel. They are our way of keeping up with you in as close to real-time as possible. If you have a comment, don’t forget to send us a tweet to @followtheboat on Twitter to get our attention.
Click here to watch the video podcast, or click below for the podcast
Check out our pub for more info.
Thank you.Everything we do we do for free, but if you would like to help us out, please consider...
Sharing The LoveUse the share buttons, below, to spread the word
Share this Post