In this week’s chat:
- Back to proper cruising!
- Weather conditions for sailing
- How many days sailing?
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Weekly episodes may stop for a bit
- Internet and phone access in Indonesia
- VHF radio and AIS update
- Liz’s pink hair
- Cruisers behaving badly
- Why you must not photocopy guides
- Liz’s Recipe Book
- Galley & Head Renovation Ep 289
- Would we sell our boat?
- Jamie wants a new refit project
- Are we happy with the galley and head refit?
- What is the best galley worktop surface?
- Bollocksed-on for long enough.
Our no-holds-barred, no-frills podcasts are an unedited look at sailing and travel. They are our way of keeping up with you in as close to real-time as possible. If you have a comment, don’t forget to send us a tweet to @followtheboat on Twitter to get our attention.
Click here to watch the video podcast
Thank you.Everything we do we do for free, but if you would like to help us out, please consider...
Sharing The LoveUse the share buttons, below, to spread the word
Share this Post