- Liz has been shirking her responsibilities
- Three days of admin applying for a visa to sail to Indonesia
- We went out to anchor to check our boat systems
- Jamie’s generator woes
- Chinese New Year’s nearly here, but will everything close?
- Jamie’s generator woes Pt 2
- What’s this podcast supposed to be about?
- Jamie loves Liz
- Our ugly mugs and syndicating the podcast
- Everything you said was crap: how we came up with “Casting Off”
- Jamie sounds off all the time
- Sipadan adventure – has lockdown made the wildlife less scared?
- Rubbing shoulders with sharks
- Why haven’t you watched Ep 286 yet?
- What floats Liz’s boat most of all?
- Jamie’s underwater gear
- Last week’s podcast
- Two twats talking bollocks
- If you’re listening, send us a comment to @followtheboat via Twitter
- Explaining why you’re hearing background noise
- Who are YOU? Reading your comments
- Who races their home?
- Are we tourists?
- Can you eat a kelapa under a palapa?
- The mythical Table of Knowledge, Bullshit or Bollocks?
- More comments
- What’s the No 1 quality in any cruiser?
- More comments
- Loads of comments on giving up alcohol
- Do you go into “holiday mode” as a cruiser?
- Leave a comment here or tweet to @followtheboat
- Jamie tells us what he’s doing next…
So, what do YOU think? Are we tourists?
Our no-holds-barred, no-frills podcasts are an unedited look at sailing and travel. They are our way of keeping up with you in as close to real-time as possible. If you have a comment, don’t forget to send us a tweet to @followtheboat on Twitter to get our attention.
Check out our pub for more info.
Thank you.Everything we do we do for free, but if you would like to help us out, please consider...
Sharing The LoveUse the share buttons, below, to spread the word
Share this Post