- October 25, 2019 at 6:41 am#41185Brendan TourelleSpectator@sailability
Jamie where Do you buy your shirt from ?October 25, 2019 at 6:43 am#41186Brendan TourelleSpectator@sailability
Must be a British fashion thing!October 27, 2019 at 4:25 pm#41299LizAdmiral@liz-cleere
He got most of them made when we were in India. Cotton fabric in colourful prints was so easy to find, then a local tailor made them. At one stage I counted 52 of them, haha! Most are fraying now, so it’s time for a change. We’ve both got into Uniqlo in the last couple of years, it’s good for basics. 👌
Peace and fair winds!October 27, 2019 at 4:31 pm#41303JamieSkipper@jamie-ftb
I justify my purchase of 52 shirts like this:
- They were all tailor made to my strange body shape
- They cost $5 each, including materials and labour
- I hadn’t treated myself to new clothes for some years
- I was never going to be in another place to find such amazing patterns
- Shirts don’t last long in the marine environment
- I think I have a hoarding disorder
Peace and fair winds!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.