3 Double Bedroom Furnished Flat London E14
Available from 20th June
£2100 per month Ideal for the City and Canary Wharf
- 3 large double bedrooms
- solid oak floors
- carpeted bedrooms
- fitted kitchen
- fitted bathroom with bath and shower
- reception with balcony
- secure first-floor flat
- security entry doors with video entry phone
- fully furnished
- safe, friendly neighbourhood
Less than a minute's walk from Westferry DLR station, the flat is ideal for first or second jobbers, and is located in a secure residence in a safe area.Click here for more info on getting around
- Westferry DLR is less than a minute's walk from home and is just three stops to Bank in the City.
- Canary Wharf Jubilee line is seven minute's walk and links the whole of east London inc the Isle of Dogs.
- Grenada House is situated on historic Narrow Street. Pubs, restaurants & 2 mins from the river
The flat has solid oak floors in the hallway and living room, and fitted carpets in the bedrooms. The bathroom and kitchen were professionally installed.
Whilst the winter months may be whiled away in the traditional river pubs, this location really comes alive when the sun comes out.
There are some great riverside walks with countless pubs and bars from the Isle of Dogs to Tower Bridge and South Bank. Watch the London Marathon runners sweat it out from the balcony, beer in hand, cheering them on.
2 Mins Walk
- Westferry DLR – 3 stops to Bank
- The Grapes Pub – one of the most historic pubs on the Thames with a fantastic fish restaurant Click here for more info on The Grapes
- Thames Path, inc numerous restaurants and bars and river taxi Click here for more info on The Thames Path
Award winning Spice Merchants, one of the best curry houses in the UK! Click here for info on The Spice Merchants
- The Urban Bar – a fantastic little hide-away that serves great beer until the early hours Click here for info on The Urban Bar
- Bootys – the other great riverside pub next to The Grapes with live jazz every Saturday night
5 Mins Walk
- Canary Wharf and all its shopping facilities
- Choice of several gyms
- 7 screen cinema
- Limehouse Basin marina
- Gordon Ramsay's The Narrow - the name speaks for itself! Further info here
- Canary Wharf Jubilee Line
- River-side bars and restaurants
5 Mins Drive
We are looking for responsible, mature tenantsThis is an independently-managed flat and we have cover for all facilities (heating, water etc) but it will be up to you to arrange service engineers as and when necessary. We provide a complete file of useful phone numbers and contacts.
About the flatThis is a fully furnished flat, but there may be an option for you to bring your own bed or other furniture. Off the living room there's a balcony that overlooks the communal garden. You can see Canary Wharf from the flat. Off-street parking is available to residents upon application to the council.The flat is within a small ex Local Authority building where 50% of the flats are privately owned. In 2012 the common parts (walkways, stairs, balconies) were completely refurbished, making it one of the prettiest properties in the Tower Hamlets portfolio. It is in a quiet and respectable location, along tree-lined Narrow Street, and sits next to smart private blocks and heritage river-side wharves. It's a strong 1940s solid brick build, with high ceilings and thick walls. Don't let the fact this is an LA building fool you - it is populated by young professionals and young families.Set in a unique, well maintained, friendly and quiet location, it's a stone's throw from the river. Westferry DLR is is a one minute walk away, from where you can be at Bank station in five minutes (three stops). Oxford Circus takes approximately 20 mins, and Canary Wharf is about a 7 minute walk away. The Jubilee Line runs from Canary Wharf, making access to south London quick via London Bridge and Waterloo.Rent is payable monthly, one month in advance. A deposit equal to six weeks rent is required before moving in. Tenants will be required to set up a standing order to pay rent. All applicants must pay for an Experian credit check, refundable upon moving in. References are essential. If this is your first time renting, you must supply a financial guarantor.Our tenants usually stay for a long time, renewing the contract year on year.
This is a non-smoking flat. Smoking is permitted on either balcony.