We’re preparing to leave the marina after 5 months of staring at the walls. Does this mean we can we actually go sailing? At least we get to have some fun on the dinghy with a 2.5nm hike across open water to a nearby national park. It’s our first taste of the ocean in five months!
The Malaysian RMCO (recovery movement control order) is still in place, but the rules are slowly relaxing and one of them means we’re allowed to go out to anchor. There are a few jobs to finish and a bit of fun to be had before it is time to go…
- Scraping the hull and prop – does anyone have experience using “Propspeed”?
- Cleaning deck and stainless
- Water in petrol of outboard motor
- Taking a break to a nearby island…by dinghy
- Checking out…easier than it sounds
- Puding Calapa (fresh coconut pudding)
- Millie – leaving without her for the first time
- How to handle prop walk
Thank you for standing by us while times have got rough, your support is appreciated more than you can know.
Peace and fair winds,
Liz and Jamie xx
Click below to watch the video… and please don’t forget to like, subscribe and add a comment on YouTube, your interaction really helps us with YouTube’s notorious algorithm. ☺️
Please support us by clicking an icon below and sharing this post. Cheers!
Share this Post